Friday, January 8, 2010

Surprise Card with Package to follow


Received this really special just thinking of you card in the mail that really meant the world to me "Just Because". Then to see TJei's signature in the corner just made it all that more special. I was really excited and was wondering what I did to deserve this, so needless to say I called to find out what was up and Big Sassy indicated that this is what she needed my address for and she just wanted to get it in the mail. WELL. . . this was a very nice jester but I knew that she was up to something and sure enough a couple of days later this arrived. . .

This Project Life has been on back order for quite a while and then there was delays in shipping as it was being put over to Amazon.com so I really didn't think there was any chance of ever receiving one since it was such a hot item. Big Sassy knew how much I really wanted one of these and besides what was going on with the shipping that I really couldn't afford one at this time. So to my surprise this package was delivered and needless to say it was a day of some emotions blasting out. I honestly think I was jumping in the wheelchair because I had received this. Again, Big Sassy I really can't thank you enough for your thoughtfulness. There may be many miles between us but that will never interfer with the love I have for you and how special you are as My Big Sassy Sister. I love you so much and thanks a million for making my day.

No comments: