Thursday, January 28, 2010

Anticipation Of A Package from Big Sassy One

Ok the Big Sassy One has put the challenge on!! She has gotten the excitement of receiving a package in the mail with the curiousity of what is in it going. She has indicated that it is in a medium size parcel package that the post office provides. She has challenged me to try and figure it out before I receive it with a limited number of clues. There is something translucent, this I think might be some of the goody bags that you put special treats in; cranberry red is something to do with the old fashion red hots that we had as kids; icy blue cough drops; cotton candy pink stuffing for a valentine pillow; red on white material for the pillow; brunt orange with lots of creamy white a pair of footies.

For the record this is really difficult because I have the package sitting right here in front of me and I promised not to open it until I finished this post. Therefore, I am going to sign off with this one and I will update in a few with the real contents revealed. Love you but you know how hard this is for me.

2 comments:

~Jupiter 9 said...

LOL Okay, now I see what you're thinking. This is going to be fun! I can't wait to get that call and hear you ask, "What is it? What do I do with it? How do I do it? Are you serious?"

LOL

Ogie said...

Oh no you didn't go there with these comments just to add to the curosity