Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

This is the way 2009 ended with Demitrius busting his knee open. . . because he still believes he can fly!! Long on going inside joke with him. He ended up with 10 stitches and lots of pain from hitting the metal frame of the pull out couch.


Here as the big ball was getting ready to fall Demitrius, Isabella, Kalee, Britenee and Nickolas were definitely celebrating. Along with the celebrating of the New Year we also celebrate the birthday of Pokemon Pikachu. This is the 3rd year we have had this birthday celebration for him. Grandma and Hoppa even brought out cupcakes for the occassion. Thanks as we didn't get the time to make ours with taking the unexpected break for the emergency room.

Happy 2010! - Thanks to my friends and family for a great 2009, here's to an even better 2010!

1 comment:

~Aunt Karen said...

Ouch! I was saddened to learn Demitrius had injured his leg. :( It looks so, so painful! Metri, I have a scar kind of like that on my leg-mine is a bit higher than my knee. I feel for you buddy. I know how bad that hurts. I love you. I know what will help, too...pizza and a soda. That'll make your leg feel better in no time. Make sure someone gets you pizza and a soda! :)