Thursday, July 3, 2008

We Are Alive In Ohio

There has been so much going on here!! What with all that has been going on with Millie (who by the way is doing great). It was wonderful to see Nancy who I have not seen in about six years. The van has been giving me so many problems it is unreal. Still not sure what is going on with it, so Chris is going to take it into the shop the week that I am at the camp ground to figure out why is up with it. Oh, and I already but big bucks into it just before leaving for the last Raptor event of the year in Saginaw.
The deck is finally finished and working out wonderfully as I can now see the kids as they are playing in the pool and loving every minute of it.

I am so looking forward to The Big Sassy Sister and the part of her family that is able to join her coming back for a visit. My goal is to stay healthy for this visit as the last three visits that she has made I have not been feeling the best. I am so looking forward to having lots of fun this time around!! Are you here yet!!

No comments: