Friday, July 25, 2008

150th Lucas County Fair

Not to slow down any, we headed out to the Lucas County Fair last night. I was really disappointed in what it has become. There are just not the fun things and the excitment that there was at one time to go to the fair. Ashley, Scott, Derrin, Makiya, Kalee, Demitrius, Bella and myself went. There were only about a half dozen rides that the kids could ride and the games were very expensive for really cheap items as prizes. There was a curb around everything that was set up so I was not able to get up to the rides or even the consession stands on my own. Anyhow, the kids enjoyed running between rides even though I was very uncomfortable with it as I could not be right there with them.

I am excited about the Wood County Fair and the Monroe County Fair on Monday for Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert. The Wood County Fair I have friends that show their horses there and they are going to let the Bella, Kalee and Britenee ride them. They are really excited about this.

No comments: