Saturday, March 7, 2009

More Surprises

Clyde even broke out a smile when he was handed his "Special Bird Poop". The picture is at this angle because he wanted to make sure I could get the writing on the package in the picture but I wanted to get him with the package and he would not cooperate and back up so this is what we get.
I waited until he went across the room to open the next part of his surprise so I could get a good picture and I did. Kind of scary look how he handles that knife

Must have been good because he didn't want to take it out because "I'm not sharing this". What he doesn't know until now is the package that he is opening says Hickory Farms on it but I wasn't going to say anything. Let him think he had something I didn't know what it was. He was very pleased with items in the surprise package. Thanks again.

No comments: