Monday, February 23, 2009

Day Trip to Fallen Timber Mall


A trip to the new (well new to me) Fallen Timber Mall in Maumee. Kenzy, Morgan and Bella didn't have school so we decided to hang out for the day. We had a great time having lunch together then just buzzing around. Here is Morgan doing what she does best posing for a picture.

Kenzy is getting so tall and growing so quickly. It was lots of fun just doing nothing but having fun.

Here we are getting ready to go into one of my weakest areas to resist. The GameStop store. This is like going into a candy store for me. The girls were all excited about going across the street to the Chocolate Factory but I had to get my fix in first with a new video game.

Just can't go anywhere without checking out the bathroom. The girls just loved it because the whole lobby area of the restroom was nothing but mirrors. It was a great day for just hanging out with special little ones in my life. Thanks for the good time.

No comments: