Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Heather

Today we celebrated Heather's 23rd birthday and had a great time all day. We started out with a wonderful breakfast at Bob Evans. Heather has always been one of those creative eaters and I am not sure what it was but whatever it was that she ordered left a lot to be desired for the picky kind of eater like me. Even the very sweet looking drink with lots of whipped cream and carmel dripping was too much for me. However, Heather enjoyed it so that is all that mattered. Later in the day everyone gathered to have dinner at the restaurant that Heather has been dying to go to Ahmed's Steak House. The food was wonderful and there was plenty of it.
See where the kids get it from? Heather and Demitrius doing what they do best sticking their tongues out at each other
Demitrius, Clyde, Denise and Isabella celebrate Heather's birthday with those big cheesy smiles.

An extremely rare picture of Heather and Devin each displaying what seems like very sincere smiles for each other. I guess seeing is believing and I snapped it just in time. Very nice "Sisterly Picture"

This is after we got home and did the birthday cake and gifts. Can you see the blue lips on Demitrius, Heather and Isabella? That is from picking at the blue frosting on the birthday cake.

The ending to a great day. Heather and I calling it an end to the evening. Happy Birthday Babe I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Those pics - all of them - are just to die for! It looks like everyone had a super time, albeit you could have done without the detailed description of Heather's food and drink! I love all the pictures, it is so good to see you with a full cheeky smile again! I love you bunches and then some! When are you coming out for a visit???

Heather, happy, happy. Oh my stars I just laughed and laughed seeing the picture of you and Metri! That is so dang cute - so Heather!

Oh, and tears ... Devin has left the goth look behind. Yippee! Yo are such a cute little blondie! For a minute there I thought H Rae was reverting back to the goth look with that distinguished lip tone!

Love y'all!