Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Build A Bear Friend

I had been promising Bella that I would take her to Build-A-Bear for a long time. Well, last week we had to go to the mall to get some things for Britenee's birthday and since we were there I decided to keep my word and Bella, Momma (Heather) and I went into the shop. You know she may only be four years old but let me tell you once her mind is made up there is no changing it. I tried very hard to talk her out of getting the furry friend that she picked out but there was no way it was happening. So on we went to do the rest of the venture. She stuffed the monkey, pounced around and gave lots of love to a heart before it was placed with lots of care into the monkey. Then it was down to give it a nice warm bath and dry her off. Next was decisions of all decisions to pick out an outfit amoung the 100's that were available. It was a little kids delight to have so many too choose from. Then there was the dressing table which will really explain why some little ones look the way they do because they are so hell bent on dressing their self and that is exactly what Bella did there was no way that Heather or I was going to tell her how to go about dressing "HER" baby! The store helper was able to finally talk Bella into letting her lend a hand. Then we went to the computer to register her baby and make out the Birth Certificate and since we were not done at the mall and it was a long way around she was able to talk her way into a stroller (I personally tried to talk her into the wheelchair but Bella said one of us was enough!). So here is the final proud Bella with her new furry friend "Gracie Angel"

No comments: