Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Big Sassy Sister


You know that have always said that you can pick your friends and so on and so on but I have been blessed with not only a great friend but a wonderful sister. The only thing that is wrong with the picture is that there are too many miles and too few visits over the years. But let me assure you that this past summer was one of the best we have had in many years. Those memories will last forever you added so much more fun to the events. I love you so very much and hope you have a very blessed and HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Love you very much

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not so sure about that little word, big, being in there ... are you trying to tell me something? Ack! That picture - it was a long time since we'd gotten one of the two of us, hadn't it? Rather dorky looking but proof we spent a bit of time together! Love you bunches!