Friday, March 5, 2010

Muffins for Moms and Grandmas


Demitrius and Isabella were so excited that Heather and I both were going to be able to participate in the Muffins for Moms and Grandmas this year. Previous years I have not been able to get into the school. Well, with Mother Nature throwing her curves as she has been this year, there was a two hour delay and the special breakfast was post-poned. It was rescheduled for Friday, March 5 and none the less Mommy couldn't make it as she had left for Columbus yesterday. Anyhow, I did make it and I think that Demitrius and Isabella was almost as proud of me as I am of them. I think I met more folks (who's names I do not remember) in that hour then I have in the whole four months of school. They were just introducing everyone to me. It was a great and very blessed opportunity that I would not have missed for anything. Thanks little ones for being so special. I love you tons.

No comments: