Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Peach Cobbler Like Uncle Mike's






When we was out for dinner and Demitrius noticed the peach cobbler this started a whole new conversation of why Uncle, Uncle, Uncle you know the one that made this better when we were camping Uncle!! Oh, you mean Uncle Mike? Yes, I really like his better but this is good. Why, doesn't Uncle Mike come visit us more so he can make us his kind of peach cobbler? Cuz, if he comes home he can make his peach cobbler and me and TJei can play some more. Like I said it is good but not as good as Uncle Mike's. I really like the way he makes his when we are camping.

1 comment:

~j9 said...

Oh my stars, that is so cute! I can't believe how big Metri is getting ... and he's so stinkin cute!!! I love him bunches and I know Uncle Mike is going to be tickled pink when he reads about how much Metri loved that peach cobbler. It was so much fun. :-)