Monday, April 21, 2008

Visit with Aunt Catherine


Aunt Catherine was so surprised when I showed up with all the kids for an afternoon visit. She was patiently waiting by the door for me to show and her eyes just lite up when she seen all the kids with me. I was really surprised because she did remember "Gracie" from the last time we were able to visit. She also checked under my blanket for "Poppie" who she also has fallen in love with. She had so much to chat about and was so happy about sharing the few items that she had stored away in the little brown hand bag that is laying on my lap. She was telling me that just about everything she has left is in that little bag; marriage certificate, birth certificate, her parents death certificates, a few pictures and her proof of income!! Love ya Aunt Catherine

No comments: